What makes us the best tattoo shop in the Raleigh area? With the strong artistic background of our artists, we can create the custom tattoo of your dreams. We can work from existing images, or freehand what you have imagined.
Whether this is your first tattoo or you are a collector, we offer a clean, friendly, judgment-free environment.
Unlike many other Raleigh area tattoo parlors, our studio offers private rooms so that you can be comfortable while your artist works on you. We pride ourselves on maintaining sterile conditions in each room, so that you have peace of mind that not only are you as comfortable as possible, you're safe.
We accept walk-ins as well as appointments with a nonrefundable deposit. Deposits hold the time slot for you and ensure that the artist will be compensated for any drawing time they spend before they start actually tattooing you. The amount of the deposit starts at $50, but is at the discretion of the artist. Generally, appointments set for 1 hour or less will be a $50 deposit; deposits longer than an hour will be about half of the estimated cost of the tattoo. Deposits will be applied to the cost of the tattoo. If you do not show up for your appointment or you are more than 15 minutes late, you will forfeit your deposit. Please note that you are paying for your artist's time. If you are late for your appointment, you will still be charged starting from the time your appointment was set for. We accept cash, credit or debit.
Cancellations/rescheduling should be made at least 48 hours in advance of appointments in order to have it applied to a different session. Deposits are forfeited after 3 months from your last scheduled appointment. You are allowed to reschedule once. If you reschedule more than once, you will forfeit your deposit and will have to put down a new one to secure a new date and time.
When you commission an artist to design a tattoo for you, please be aware that you can request up to two small changes to the design before the artist will need to charge extra money for their design time.
1. If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or have had symptoms such as a fever or cough, please call or email us immediately so that we can reschedule your appointment.
2. PLEASE DON'T BRING A GUEST.
3. We ask that you wait in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment time.
4. We will take your temperature upon your arrival.
5. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK. If you don’t have one, we will provide you with one for the duration of your appointment.
6. We are currently accepting walk-ins on a limited basis. To make an appointment, please call 919-377-2035.